Sunday, June 28, 2009

Back to Reality

Isabel update: Sitting upright for long periods of time. Eating baby food...finally! Her favorite is prunes + apples. Throwing temper tantrums when she is overtired and does not want to nap. TEETHING...and we pray there is a tooth soon. Wearing hair clips with the little bit of hair she has in the front. Loves water...bath time especially. Flipping on the changing table...making it near impossible to get footy pjs on. Reaching and grabbing for everything. Saying Ga Ga Ga over and over and over again. If she would just turn that G to a M, we would be in good shape. All in all she is such a wonderful baby and I have really enjoyed getting to spend this last week with her at home. I have a great feel for what its like to be a stay at home mom and I really respect and admire those that do it. I am sad in a big way to start my new job tomorrow but am ready to get back to reality and get our lives on more of a schedule. Isabel went swimming this afternoon in her new shaded pool. She had fun...but like everything else, it did not last long.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Laurel,
She is absolutely precious! Please keep posting pics each month so we can watch her grow! I love ya and miss you.
Linds