Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Playtime before bedtime

Isabel is growing up way too fast. She is so much fun right now and we are loving every minute with her. She has adjusted well and LOVES her friends at daycare. Here are some pictures playing right before bed time.



Also, I have had numerous requests to see the inside of our house. We are not finished and need to get a couple of more things. W are also about to order furniture for our sunroom...it is going to be great and I will post when its complete. Here is the family room, dining room, kitchen, and hangout area.


3 comments:

Maria said...

Well look at all that hair. I'll bet the bow collection is chomping at the bit. She looks beautiful and happy - but I'm thinkin' she's missing her Nanny. House is, once again, out a page of Southern Living. You got the touch, girl. (How was the wedding weekend?)
Love you.

Julie, Mitch, Chapman & Caroline said...

Laurel - your house is beautiful and Isabel is just precious! Glad to hear y'all are doing well in NO!

Lindsey said...

Laurel,
I LOVE the house. You have it decorated so well! You need to come to GA and help me decorate when we get a house :-)

I just can't believe how fast she is growing. She gets more precious every day. Kiss her for me!