Isabel's newest trick is leaning over so far, and sometimes even wiggling out one arm, so that she can see out the window. Do you think we need to switch to the BIG GIRL seat or what? This is how I found her when we arrived back home this afternoon.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Looking out the window is so exhausting....
I just can't help but fall asleep.
Isabel's newest trick is leaning over so far, and sometimes even wiggling out one arm, so that she can see out the window. Do you think we need to switch to the BIG GIRL seat or what? This is how I found her when we arrived back home this afternoon.
Isabel's newest trick is leaning over so far, and sometimes even wiggling out one arm, so that she can see out the window. Do you think we need to switch to the BIG GIRL seat or what? This is how I found her when we arrived back home this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely time for the big girl seat!
Post a Comment