Sunday, June 14, 2009

New Pictures of Isabel

Here are some recent photos. Enjoy!!!






4 comments:

Maria said...

Now I'm lonesome. Laurel, she's getting even more precious. There were a few pictures that I had to do a double take...it reminded me of G. And sitting! I think that has been the best milestone. Sending her big squishy kisses...and you, my prayers as you journey through these next few weeks. Love you...M<><

Elizabeth Delaney said...

I love the picture of her in the moving box! Too cute. You are in my prayers - hope the move is really smooth!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big. I can't believe she is already sitting up so well. The next 6 months will fly by so enjoy every minute because she will soon be a toddler and not a baby. I love her dresses.

Anonymous said...

Laurel, she is just beautiful. The last one looks just like you when you were a baby!! What a precious child!! I hope the move goes well!
Lots of love, Nicole DeRouen