Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pack it up and move it out

I apologize for not posting in a while. We have been slammed and these past couple of weeks we have not stopped. I wanted to update you all on the status of our move to New Orleans. We are packing up the rest of this week and next and the van is scheduled to arrive Sunday June 21. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as this is a very emotional, stressful, and exciting time for us. I promise to post some pictures soon!! Oh and also add in those prayers that our house sells soon...right now we have two. Lots of love, Laurel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I know how stressful moving is especially with a child. I can't wait to see a new picture of Isabel. I am sure she is getting so big.