Friday, June 26, 2009
We are here
We are all doing great and the move went smoothly. We have been so busy unpacking to make this house "our home". We send a HUGE thanks to both my mom (MIA) and Claudean (CC) for helping out this week with Isabel and unpacking. Phillips and I have been busy with getting settled (paper work, bills, finding our way to the nearest grocery, bank, target, lowes, etc). Our house is in the PERFECT location and we could not be more excited to start the next chapter of our lives here. Our street is breath taking and lined all the way on either side with gorgeous oak trees. So here is a picture of our cute green shot gun cottage. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Where is your house? It is adorable. I can't wait to see pics of the inside. Are you coming to Lake Charles anytime soon? I would love to see you and Isabel.
it looks so cozy! can't wait to see inside!
love love love it!!!! so excited for you! how does it feel to be back in LA?
Post a Comment