What a beautiful summer weekend and Isabel has a cold. She started with a snuffy nose last night and ran a fever of 100.6. So, I brought her in to the after hours/weekend clinic and found out that she just has a little cold. I was secretly glad to take her in, because I have been guessing how much I think she weighs...and I was right on target...13 pounds exactly!! We are taking it easy today and resting inside. These are pictures from yesterday...not too bad for a sick baby.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
13 pound Aaah-Chew!!!
What a beautiful summer weekend and Isabel has a cold. She started with a snuffy nose last night and ran a fever of 100.6. So, I brought her in to the after hours/weekend clinic and found out that she just has a little cold. I was secretly glad to take her in, because I have been guessing how much I think she weighs...and I was right on target...13 pounds exactly!! We are taking it easy today and resting inside. These are pictures from yesterday...not too bad for a sick baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
both of you look gorgeous!
Post a Comment