We had pictures of Isabel taken this morning with Jeanelle Caraway. Isabel did great and let mommy change her four times. Here is a sneak peak of Jeanelle's work. Lots more pictures to come!!
How did you get her fall asleep? No way would John Paul do something so laid back... maybe they compliment each other already. It's only a matter of time before their eyes will meet.
Sweet baby girl! Laurel, she is such a love. I'm so glad the one of her in her baptismal gown has her little tongue peeking out....you'll treasure that when she's older. Missing you..M<><
6 comments:
I LOVE THEM!! She looks beautiful.
How did you get her fall asleep? No way would John Paul do something so laid back... maybe they compliment each other already. It's only a matter of time before their eyes will meet.
Awww.... I think that I might just have to love on that baby a little bit.
Sweet baby girl! Laurel, she is such a love. I'm so glad the one of her in her baptismal gown has her little tongue peeking out....you'll treasure that when she's older. Missing you..M<><
Love them!!! Jeanelle took Katherine's pics yesterday,too! She told me all about sweet Isabel! She sure is growing! We need to get together soon.
She is BEAUTIFUL! I love her little mouth in the bonnet picture!
Post a Comment