Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Bye Bye Maternity Leave
I am back at work as of this past Monday, and Isabel is in the great care of Cordie in Madison, MS. She goes to her house with several older children and she is the BABY!! I did not shed any tears on Monday because I know she is in good hands. But come noon everyday I am dying to go pick her up. She is adjusting very well, and I am so proud of her. I on the other hand am exhausted!!! Also....BIG NEWS: she is officially sleeping through the night 8pm until 5-6am!!! Hooray for us!!! Here are a few pics from this week. She is getting so big...and it is going by way too fast.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea...baby girl! So happy the transition is going well....and sleeping all night - fantastic. Give her a big kiss and a squeeze from her Nanny Re.
Congratulations! Yeah, so John Paul still doesn't do that. You must have that "angel" and "textbook" baby I swore I would have. Nonetheless, my plan is going well, if they are already complimenting each other in personality!
Mr and Mrs Jenkins, can I just say you have the most precious baby girl! I know you are already the best mom to sweet Isabel Rose! Love the name by the way. She is amazing, congrats to you and Phillips. FYI being a stay-at-home of a 22 month old and a 4 month old, I miss work!!!! Love and hugs, Sarah, Madeline and Anna Katherine
Post a Comment