After picking up Isabel from Day Care...she is worn out!!!
Friday, April 3, 2009
Doubled Booked
We have been crazy busy with weddings back to back. Last weekend we were in Greenville, MS and this weekend we are off to Lafayette, LA. Being a bridesmaid in both weddings as been somewhat of a challenge, but Daddy has stepped up to the plate to help out. He did a great job last weekend and things went great. In fact, she slept through the entire reception with the band playing loud music. This weekend my parents are coming to Lafayette to help out and to relieve Phillips of some of the not so fun duties. Anyway, with all of the packing, unpacking, cleaning, and repacking I have not had a moment to publish a post. Here are some recent photos of Isabel. And I will be taking lost of pics this weekend!!!



After picking up Isabel from Day Care...she is worn out!!!
After picking up Isabel from Day Care...she is worn out!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She has changed since the last post. She is getting so big. The next couple of months she will really be changing. The best part is she will really start her routine. It's great when they become more predictable. Have a fun time at the next wedding.
I'm thinkin' she's catching up to her little Moose friend in LC! Wow...growing fast. I believe you've got a Gerber baby on your hands.
I thought I felt you so close to Baton Rouge...
Post a Comment