My 5 1/2 month old is just now sitting up... she doesn't even seem to have trouble holding her head up! Amazing! Oh... and she absolutely gorgeous!
What a sweetheart. I can't wait to see her (and you.) Need to chat about a visit. Love you, Maria
She is getting so big. Enjoy her as a newborn because they grow so fast:)
I love the picture where she is looking at her frog. She is getting so big so fast! I had a great time at lunch today. Love y'all
Just beautiful! That is all I can say! I cannot wait to meet that sweet little girl! God Bless you and your family!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
My 5 1/2 month old is just now sitting up... she doesn't even seem to have trouble holding her head up! Amazing! Oh... and she absolutely gorgeous!
What a sweetheart. I can't wait to see her (and you.) Need to chat about a visit. Love you, Maria
She is getting so big. Enjoy her as a newborn because they grow so fast:)
I love the picture where she is looking at her frog. She is getting so big so fast! I had a great time at lunch today. Love y'all
Just beautiful! That is all I can say! I cannot wait to meet that sweet little girl! God Bless you and your family!
Post a Comment