Friday, January 16, 2009

Little Lamb at 2 weeks old



Isabel had her two week check up this week and doc says we are right on track. She gained a WHOLE pound since leaving the hospital and now weighs 8 lbs 4 oz. She is changing everyday and is such a joy!! Here is my little lamb!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I can't believe she is already 2 weeks old. I hope everything is going well.

Maria said...

Your little lamb is PRECIOUS! Love that first picture. Just got your card in the mail. BEAUTIFUL!!! (I figured you had company, so I opted not to call.) She looks like that most contented baby in the world....and the best dressed! Enjoy these sweetest moments.
Love you ~ Maria & crew

Lindsey said...

I love the little lamb outfit. You have got to enter her into the cutest baby contest with that photo. I still can't believe that it has been 2 wks already. Enjoy every single moment with her!! Please call if you need anything, and kiss the "little lamb" for me!!
Love you,
Linds

Lauren and Justin Garrity said...

OH my gosh. How much fun did you have dressing her in that?! I can hear you smiling now! She's beautiful! Love you!

Kelly Kennedy said...

She is beautiful! Can't believe how much she has grown!