oh my goodness... I'm in love! I can't wait to meet her. Thinking about y'all tons!
she is precious, laurel! and those blue eyes!! Gorgeous! isn't being a mom the BEST?!
Laurel, Isabel is absolutely beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing good and adjusting well to your brand new life. Girls are so much fun and I know you are going to have a blast with her!!!
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her : )
She is adorable! I hope all is well. I am sure your mom is being a big help and enjoying her granddaughter.
Isabel is so beautiful and adorable. I hope we are able to meet her soon.We hope Everything is going ok.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh my goodness... I'm in love! I can't wait to meet her. Thinking about y'all tons!
she is precious, laurel! and those blue eyes!! Gorgeous! isn't being a mom the BEST?!
Laurel, Isabel is absolutely beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing good and adjusting well to your brand new life. Girls are so much fun and I know you are going to have a blast with her!!!
She is beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her : )
She is adorable! I hope all is well. I am sure your mom is being a big help and enjoying her granddaughter.
Isabel is so beautiful and adorable. I hope we are able to meet her soon.
We hope Everything is going ok.
Post a Comment