Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lots of firsts/week three




Things are moving along and Isabel is growing before our eyes. Night time is still a mystery and every night is a different story. We are pretty much waking up around midnight, 2-3, and 5-6 then sleeping til around 8-9. She is normally a little fussy at some point in the day lasting from 2-3 hours long...we think reflux and stomach cramps. Last night the fussy time was in the middle of the night; YEAH for me!! But I can usually calm her down placing her upright and she likes to dig her head in my neck. Most often we both fall asleep in this position. I thought I would post some pictures taken this week. We had a lot of firsts. She took her first bath in the tub!!! She took her first nap in her room/in her crib. She had her first outing at a Mexican restaurant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried any gripe water on her when she is fussy? It is an all natural product.

Maria said...

I cannot get over how much she is changing. She looks longer! And her hair lighter. Those first few weeks/months are amazing.

Parker McLachlin said...

Hi Jenkins family! Its Parker and Kristy. We are so excited for you and can't wait to meet baby Isabel. She is so beautiful!Congratulations to you both! Lots of Love,
Kristy & Parker