Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facial expressions

Well we have passed the one month mark and we are doing great!! Isabel is sleeping a little better at night and is now going like 3-4 hours before eating instead of 2-3. I am so anxious to weigh her next week at the six week check up...I know she is growing because I have already had to box up some of her pjs that are too small. Phillips is on a great rotation this month and is home fairly early, which helps me out alot. I thought I would post some pics of this childs many facial expressions. She is so cute and constantly moving her mouth. Here are some random pics from this past week.




4 comments:

Christa said...

SHE IS SOOOO CUTE!

Maria said...

That mouth! Guess who's going to be as expressive as her mom?! Gianna has the same smocked dress. I'm bringing it and we'll take pictures.

Haley said...

That is one gorgeous baby girl!!! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

she is getting big! how is everything going? Linz keeps calling me for suggestions on Liv:) Post her six week stats