


My dear friend Maria Tartamella Lewis drove all the way from Lake Charles to Jackson with her precious 7 month old Gianna to visit us this week. We had a wonderful time and Gianna was such a good baby!! It was so fun watching Gianna interact with Isabel...she would giggle and reach out to touch Isabel's face...she really wanted Isabel to play back. Maria and I took the girls out for a stroll at an outside mall...so we can say that they had their first retail/shopping experience together and the pictures tell it all. After a couple of hours of strolling and shopping...they were spent!!! Both of the girls fell fast asleep long enough for Maria and I to grab a bite to eat. Thank you Maria for coming to visit...we had such a good time!!
1 comment:
It was a wonderful trip! I can't believe we'll see you again next weekend. Looking forward to seeing that sweet baby girl. Hope you're week is going well. Love, Maria
Post a Comment