Sunday, April 11, 2010

15 month word list

Isabel's vocabulary is increasing by the day. I wanted to write a list of all the words up to date that she has said before and is saying now. She is starting to repeat a lot things. And I caught her today reading a book...on her own....making up a story (nonsense words) and turning the pages.

15 month word list
  • Dada
  • Daddy
  • Mama
  • Uh-Oh
  • Bye Bye: Ba-ba
  • Ball
  • Thank you: dank-do
  • Cat: tat or ka
  • E-I-E-I-O
  • Cup: bup
  • All done: Awwwe (waves hands)
  • Juice
  • Cow
  • Moo
  • Bubbles: bup puls
  • Bunny: bob-by (also starting to call pacifier bobbys)
  • Bath: baa
  • Eye: I
  • Nose: doe
  • Teeth: teeeee
  • Ear: eeee
  • This: dis (points to things and says dis)
  • Up: sometimes up/sometimes bup
  • Down: dow
  • Book
  • Fish: isss
  • Cookie: coo-keee
  • Cheese: chee
  • Mia: eee-a
  • Bow or Beau: bo
  • Glasses: dadas









2 comments:

Maria said...

You'll be so glad you did this. My pediatrician told me to do it b/c their vocabl explodes after 12 months. Aren't you loving this stage?

Christa said...

Your little girl is a genious!