I see a lot of both Phillips and myself in Isabel. And it seems that often I think she looks just like Daddy. But this recent Easter picture stood out in reminding me of one of my favorite baby pictures. In honor of this look alike post....I would like to note that Isabel is a mommy's girl....at least for now. I am soaking in every single moment. She wants to be on my hip, sitting on my lap, holding my hand, or tugging at my pants. When I'm around, nothing else exists. I know that it is just a phase...and it will pass. But until then, we are two peas in a pod.

Isabel at 15 months old
Mommy at 11 months old
7 comments:
Wow! Identical! She is just precious!
It's so funny that you posted that picture. I was just thinking of it when the azaaleas started blooming. I remember it hanging in your house when you were little. Amazing resemblence. Miss you.
She looks just like you! Absolutely precious :-) Miss you both!
I just can't get enough of her, Laurel! She does look just like you. John Paul was a mommy's boy until about 2 months ago... I miss it.
Hey, Laurel ~ I don't think i've ever met you but I adore your mother-in-law! I grew up in Natchez and go see her at HG's every.single.time. I go home. : ) Isabel is so precious and Beverly can't get enough of her! I found your blog one day via the Carbys' blog, so I finally decided to stop by and say hi. I love word list and your 15/11 month photos ~ she looks so much like you! I'll introduce myself to you if our paths cross sometime in Natchez. ~Amanda Shea
OH my goodness! laurel, she is def a little you!! that looks almost like the same baby!! I thought she was a good mix of you both but now i take that back! she is ALL mama! :) If you still have that dress (that you had on when u were little) you need to put her in it and take another pic! PRICELESS!
I love staying "in touch" via blog :)
I cannot get over the similarities! Really amazing. Beautiful just like her mama!
Post a Comment