

I have been trying for weeks to warm her up to the idea of sunglasses. I've tried wearing mine around the house and showing her how much fun wearing sunglasses are. Every time the pair came near to her...she would whimper and whine. So, I gave up and left it alone. The Easter Bunny left her a pair in her basket. And same thing...she hated them. Then, out of the blue, she picked them up this afternoon and brought them to me..."THIS.....THIS...THIS". Which means she wants them. She was a little weary at first when I put them on her eyes...UNTIL I showed her a mirror. That was it......she's hooked. She wore them for THREE straight hours....ate dinner, took a bathe, and read books. She also picked out her pjs tonight. So sunglasses, a bunny t-shirt, cupcake shorts, and a mardi gras bead. THE DRESS UP FUN BEGINS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment