Sunday, April 25, 2010

RELAX



I finished the sunroom a long time ago...but forgot to post pictures of the finished product. I really love this room. It is such a perfect place for me to retreat. Lately, I have been trying to CHILL OUT while Isabel takes a nap on weekends.

Which brings me to blog...Isabel has always been a terrific sleeper. And yes we know that we are spoiled. However, nap-time has not always been the easiest to figure out. She is so busy and loves to be the center of attention, that when nap time rolls around she is NEVER ready. I say, "Ready to go take a nap....go night night". She looks at me and shakes her head very clearly NO! I set her schedule to mirror her typical day...at daycare. She naps ONCE a day from 12-2 and sometimes 3. I just put her in the crib...and after a tiny little whine....she is out cold! She puts herself to sleep!

Back to the sunroom, I absolutely love this room in my house and have been enjoying even more with the beautiful spring weather and blooms outside!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Laurel- I totally agree about naptime being a challenge sometimes. Leah has always slept great at night, but I have had to work on naps too!

I just love your sunroom. I would love to have a room like this at our house!!

Anonymous said...

Laurel, I LOVE the sunroom. You did a great job!!