Saturday, November 1, 2008

Project Christmas Wreath



It all started about three weeks ago, at the Canton Flea Market in Canton, Mississippi!!!   It is this huge outdoor craft market with thousands of vendors selling everything you can imagine.  I came across these gorgeous Christmas wreaths...that were also way too expensive.  They wanted like 200.00 and more for each wreath.  Of course, I wanted to spend all of my money on other things like girl clothes, accessories, and decor for baby Isabel's room....so I passed on the wreath.  Ever since then, I have thought and thought about this stupid wreath and knowing in the back of my mind that I was perfectly capable of making a replica.  Today, me and my friend Kim decided to do just that.  Well, it was more like me constructing the wreaths and Kim as my tag remover/clean up my mess side-kick.  I thought I would share the BEAUTIFUL wreaths that I am so proud of.  And the best part is they cost half the price.  I am so ready for Christmas!!!! Love, Laurel  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laurel I am impressed! Where did you buy all the cute pieces to go the wreath?

Laurel said...

I bought most of the stuff including the trees, present, and flower at a great yard and garden center called Calloways in Ridgeland. They go all out for Christmas!!!! It is awesome!

Christa said...

I LOVE IT! great job!! :) they are GORGEOUS!