This is pretty much it...minus the fact that Phillips has been so busy he has not had time to hang the frames and shelf pictured above. I think the frames will go on either side of the mirror and the shelf on the wall above the chair!! I really wanted to get Isabel a chandelier, but we are waiting until we move to New Orleans to see what her new room will look like. The fabric swatch is what her bumper is made off. And the furniture is expresso colored; it looks black in some of these pictures. I hope you enjoy!!!
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Isabel's Room
This is pretty much it...minus the fact that Phillips has been so busy he has not had time to hang the frames and shelf pictured above. I think the frames will go on either side of the mirror and the shelf on the wall above the chair!! I really wanted to get Isabel a chandelier, but we are waiting until we move to New Orleans to see what her new room will look like. The fabric swatch is what her bumper is made off. And the furniture is expresso colored; it looks black in some of these pictures. I hope you enjoy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, somebody's been busy - you little blogger, you.
Your belly: amazing.
Your decor: creative and beautiful.
Your nursery: absolutely divine.
(Where do I sign up to be a Jenkins baby?) Bravo, my friend. Enjoy every minute. Take care of yourself and rest well.
Love you, Maria
www.lewisland.shutterfly.com
I love her room. I must have missed this post otherwise I would have responded earlier. It looks very cozy and warm. You will enjoy rocking and feeding her in that comfy chair. Oh and you look great. I love seeing my friends prego:) It makes me miss my belly.
Post a Comment