I just finished the mantel and the tree. The stockings hung are for me, Phillips, and Sam the cat! I decided to go with the little bitty fake tree this year. It came out okay...it will have to do for this year and sure was easy to put up. In about five or less weeks I am sure I wont even be thinking of Christmas trees.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas Decor
I just finished the mantel and the tree. The stockings hung are for me, Phillips, and Sam the cat! I decided to go with the little bitty fake tree this year. It came out okay...it will have to do for this year and sure was easy to put up. In about five or less weeks I am sure I wont even be thinking of Christmas trees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Toys under the tree... Love it! You look great!
Post a Comment