Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Things are moving right along at the Jenkins household. I am feeling great with 5 1/2 weeks to go!!! We have decided to stay in Jackson for Thanksgiving...and I just picked up the entire dinner. I had it catered so that I won't be slaving in the kitchen all day. Phillips' parents and grandmother are driving up from Natchez to join us, and I am looking forward to my four day holiday. I am taking off on Friday, mostly to decorate for Christmas, but I keep going back and forth as to whether or not I am doing a real tree this year. I have a small fake one in the attic and I may just get it down and not deal with the hastle of the real one, especially with the baby on the way. Also, I wanted to tell everyone that I am waiting on two frames to come in for the baby room and then I will post pictures of the finished product. Lots of love to all and a happy thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to you! Good luck with your last few weeks of pregnancy. Try to get as much rest as you can:)
Post a Comment