We started off the weekend with the Hermes Ball in New Orleans on Thursday night February 11th. It was a great time. We thank The Dugans for inviting us and giving us a taste of true New Orleans Mardi Gras. Phillips had quite the day on Friday in the French Quarter. He attended a walking parade and then met up with friends, partying with all the other crazies. Then early Saturday, our family headed to Mobile, AL to visit our friends The Meadors (Sellors, Kim and Sam). Isabel had a blast with Sam. They are about a year apart in age and were so cute the whole weekend. Isabel had her first Valentines on Saturday. She also LOVES beads and is able to put them on herself and say "Beeeeeaaadd". It is precious!!! Phillips and I were able to attend the OOM Mardi Gras party on Sunday, listen to the TIP TOPS on Saturday night, and then on Monday we took the kids to a parade The weather was cold but beautiful, and we really enjoyed Mobile Mardi Gras. Here are some pics of Hermes Ball, playing with beads, Mobile parade, and Isabel on FAT tuesday!!!










1 comment:
Laurel! Cute pics! I am so glad you enjoyed Mobile Mardi Gras! I grew up in Mobile, so that's the only Mardi Gras I knew until I went to college. And I can't believe you know Sellors! Our moms are good friends, and I used to play with him when I was little. Small world!
Post a Comment