This afternoon I was playing around with Isabel's hair and put her in pigtails. Then we went outside to chase bubbles. Isabel loves being outside and would stay outside all day long if I let her. Then on to a pink bath, and yes another favorite...water. I have to watch her very closly. She is mighty brave and moves all around the tub. She also so cute and will take the soap container and pretend like she is putting it on her hands and then rubs her belly all around. I usually have to help her out with the rest of her body...she seems to just think she needs to clean her precious belly button. Also, I wanted to add that after she made a year, we decided to change up her night time routine. So instead of falling to sleep with a bottle and rocking. We give her a sippy cup of milk. play and read books, brush teeth, say prayers, and place her in her crib. "Good night, sleep tight. I love you." And she puts herself to sleep without even a peep. She has gotten so good at it....i think she looks forward to her beauty sleep. Here is our big girl playing this afternoon/evening. Next purchase....matching bows!
No comments:
Post a Comment