Sunday, December 27, 2009

Isabel's First Christmas

We are back home now after our 5 day Christmas Road trip. First stop...Natchez, MS. Next stop...Lake Charles. Here are just a few of the many pictures. Apologies to BB, Big, Grandmama, and Granny and Sonny...I missed snapping photos of all of you...but you all made it in the video. We had a wonderful Christmas and are tremendously blessed to have such an amazing family. LOVE TO ALL!


















3 comments:

Maria said...

Glad you survived the week. Cannot believe that baby girl will be ONE year old this week. I dreamt of her several times last night. Love to you both.

Kate Dawson said...

Merry Christmas LAurel- can't believe we missed you again. Just think: this time last year, you were waddling into a room with a hospital gown!

Elizabeth Delaney said...

Laurel - you have such a beautiful family. Isabel is gorgeous, and I am so happy for you. Love seeing all your pictures. And I am glad you're loving N.O. My husband Colin is from there, and he misses it alot. Galatoires is our favorite restaurant. mmmm...