Well I decided to do my own Christmas card photography and then get Isabel's one year pictures done after the holidays. It was just too hard to schedule the photo session with enough time to send out the cards. Plus, I wanted to wait until she was walking really good to take the next set of pics. By the way...she is walking!!! She took 6-8 steps on 11-30-09 and is now walking all over the place. Here is a sneak peak of trying to capture a mobile baby. I did get one good picture for the card that I am not showing and will have them mailed out soon!!


2 comments:
Her eyes are captivating! When are you coming to LC for Christmas?
These pics are adorable! She will be a year old soon! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow? I hope you and yours are well and have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment