Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL

I can not believe it was one year ago that I had just given birth to my beautiful baby girl. Time has flown by, and we have loved every single minute watching her grow. Isabel, you have been the BEST baby we could have asked for. Recently, she has been so much fun....from walking (well maybe running), loving on her babydoll, splashing around the tub, pointing to everything with her index finger, eating ALL the time, and developing quite a vocabulary (dank do....thank you, dog, ta...cat, dada, mama, nana). We have almost mastered transitioning to WHOLE milk....and we are working on sippy cup during the day. My little bug is going to have her big LADYBUG B-DAY bash on January 9th. More pictures to follow. Happy, happy birthday to the love of our life and the light of our day!!






2 comments:

Mark & Lindsey Prewitt said...

Happy Birthday to the cutest baby girl! I can't believe you are already 1 year old!! Have fun at your lady bug party. I will be sending your present soon. Love you, Lindsey and Mark

Kate Dawson said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Isabel!!