Sunday, November 29, 2009

My little turkey has two teeth!!

My baby is back!! Isabel's school was closed most of the Thanksgiving week and due to both Phillips and my work schedule...we shipped Isabel off to grandparent land. I picked her up yesterday in Baton Rouge and yes she came back rotten to the core. I was fortunate enough to drive in for Thanksgiving day to see my turkey...while Phillips had to work. And back on the road for me to work on Friday. So yes, I have burned some rubber this last week and a half. My little turkey has two bottom teeth. If you zoom in REAL close you can see. And I can hardly believe that tomorrow, she will be 11 months. One more month and my baby is a BIG baby!! Enjoy photos from Thanksgiving day!





2 comments:

Maria said...

Happy 11 month birthday, Turkey Girl! Love love!!

Kate Dawson said...

11 months already... I feel like you were just telling me about your awesome maternity jeans that you bought! How time flies.