Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!









4 comments:

Maria said...

ADORABLE. I'm so in love with her. Both of your costumes were fantastic. Your mom's was PERFECT. Looks like the perfect 1st Halloween.

Katie said...

Laurel! I love that you were a gardener and that she is sitting in a wagon with real flowers.... too cute!

stacymelton said...

Laurel I also LOVE ya'lls halloween costumes!! I tried to comment right after you posted but had some blogger technical difficulties!! U are soo creative!! I go back to work Nov 16th and I'm sooooo not ready to leave her! I have been back n forth on whether to go back or stay at home! Such a hard decision! I need to talk to you! Everyone tells me it gets easier but I literally get sick to my stomach when I think about it :(

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Laurel- What cute costumes. Miss y'all. xx- Brooke