Hey laurel! I didn't know you had a blog! Isabelle is so beautiful! Just like her mother! I'm glad that you are doing so well! We need to plan an OT reunion soon so all of these babies can meet!
Oh my! I realized I spelled Isabel's name wrong! Sorry Isabel! I really don't like it when people spell my name wrong! Also, I meant to tell you I have a blog too. Its theavalons2.blogspot.com. I found out I'm having a little boy! I'm so excited about being a mom and I woupld love to hear from you and get some insight!
4 comments:
OH my gosh, I can't get over how much she looks like a doll! Beautiful!
Hey laurel! I didn't know you had a blog! Isabelle is so beautiful! Just like her mother! I'm glad that you are doing so well! We need to plan an OT reunion soon so all of these babies can meet!
Oh my! I realized I spelled Isabel's name wrong! Sorry Isabel! I really don't like it when people spell my name wrong! Also, I meant to tell you I have a blog too. Its theavalons2.blogspot.com. I found out I'm having a little boy! I'm so excited about being a mom and I woupld love to hear from you and get some insight!
Gorgeous! Glad you found someone local, though I do miss my Isabel! She's grown so much! Hope life is treating ya'll well down there!
Post a Comment