We went to the doctor on Tuesday to check on our chronic ear infections. I have not blogged about the ears yet, but we have had 4 ear infections in the last 3 months. The latest occurance in BOTH ears for 20+days. We were on antibiotics for 2 cycles and on Tuesday we got the news that her ears were clear and "HAPPY". Throughout all the infections, Isabel has been such a great baby; it was hard to tell that she even had ANGRY ears.
So, because of her happy little ears, we got a WELL check up. Isabel weighing in at 19 lbs 13 oz (75-90 percentile), height 27 1/4 (75-90 percentile).
Here is my little monkey eating real banana for the first time!!! Oh how she LOVES banana!!

1 comment:
This is great news! I've been thinking about y'all and hoping that she wasn't still having problems. I want to see her scoot in person! Miss you!
Post a Comment