I am playing catch up from the last month!!!
1. Phillips and I celebrated our 4 year Anniversary on August 13! Here is a look back at us 4 years ago on our Honeymoon in Curacao.
2. Phillips took his Internal Medicine Boards! What a HUGE relieve!!
3. Isabel learns to crawl! (around mid August)
4. A trip to Natchez!
5. ACTS retreat for Laurel (A four day Catholic retreat) in Lake Charles.
6. A visit from family on Labor Day Weekend!
7. Isabel is now moving around fast! And the baby gates are up!!
8. Isabel drinks from a sippy cup!
Sorry for being so behind and also for all the naked baby shots. Isabel just moves better with no clothes on!!
2 comments:
Laurel- OH MY GOSH. So freaking excited to find your blog. I've missed you so much. Isabel is beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I hope all is well. Michael and I miss you and Phillips. It has been way too long! xoxo- Brooke
How are you? Isabel is beautiful!!! I am so glad that I found your blog. Looks like life's been treating you well since we graduated. I also have a blog. It is www.andyjessica.blogspot.com. So good to see your pictures and sweet Isabel!
Post a Comment