Laurel - I stumbled upon your blog through Kate's blog, and I'm so happy to see your beautiful family! I am sure it has been more than 10 years since we've seen each other - I also have a blog to keep in touch with family and friends- www.delaneyfamilyblog.blogspot.com -liz daughenbaugh delaney
I wish there was some kind of shampoo that would make our babies' hair grow:) I can't wait to put bows in Bella's hair. I love what you made her, so cute!
Hey Laurel Bella is wearing 9 or 12 month dresses. She is really long so any 9 month dresses she wears I have to put leggings on her. The best advice Haley and Christa gave me was to not buy dresses between 9 and 12 months because that is when they begin to crawl. They said the best thing to buy is bubbles. We haven't had the problem yet because Bella doesn't want to crawl yet:)
3 comments:
Laurel - I stumbled upon your blog through Kate's blog, and I'm so happy to see your beautiful family! I am sure it has been more than 10 years since we've seen each other - I also have a blog to keep in touch with family and friends-
www.delaneyfamilyblog.blogspot.com
-liz daughenbaugh delaney
I wish there was some kind of shampoo that would make our babies' hair grow:) I can't wait to put bows in Bella's hair. I love what you made her, so cute!
Hey Laurel
Bella is wearing 9 or 12 month dresses. She is really long so any 9 month dresses she wears I have to put leggings on her. The best advice Haley and Christa gave me was to not buy dresses between 9 and 12 months because that is when they begin to crawl. They said the best thing to buy is bubbles. We haven't had the problem yet because Bella doesn't want to crawl yet:)
Post a Comment