Friday, February 10, 2012

Caroline 1 month update

I had so much fun doing a little mini photo session with our camera today. I dressed her up in one of the many dresses that she has....figured I might as well dress her up before she outgrows some of them. Caroline is 1 month old and weighed 10 pounds at her check up (moving up to the 75 percentile in weight). She is a pretty good baby but does have a little colic. Her little tummy hurts after mealtime and sometimes during feedings. She has been sleeping really good considering. Last night was a great night. She slept from 7:30 pm to 12:oo am then from 12:30 to 3:30am and then from 4:00 to 8:00 am. I can't believe that she is already a month old. Time is going by so much faster with Caroline. We love her to pieces!!! What a blessing the Lord has given us.





3 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful.

Kate Dawson said...

Wow, she really does look like Isabel's early shots.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. She is absolutely beautiful! Glad to hear y'all are doing well.