Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Update

At 2 years and 2 1/2 months I wish I could freeze time. Isabel is absolutely adorable, independent, head strong, sweet, happy, and soooo funny. Although she does spend some time in time out....she is so precious. I want to remember her this way forever.

Funny sayings
"(counts) 1,2,3....mama i said go to time out....right now."
"I want 2 more." (of everything...she has to have two)
"you promise?"
"i no like it."
"(counts) 1,2.....you BOTH have one."
"only only elmo diaper.....elmo kicking the ball."
"no take a bath....no hair tonight."
"lay down in isabel's bed....no leave."
"i wanna go swing super high."
"I wanna do it...isabel do it."
"i help."
"I have bugger stuck...i need wipe."
"mama you make a mess."
"Ohhh gross."
"no doctor today."
"look what I made....i colored dat at school."
"i need it."(so funny that she NEEDS everything)
"i not in trouble...i a big big girl...no timeout."
" I wear dis....never likes to change clothes."
"daddy has blue eyes and mommy has brown eyes like isabel."
"daddy go to work with palmer." (Dr. Palmer picked daddy up one day about 4 months ago and she hasn't forgotten)


Songs (she can sing the whole song through)
"Twinkle Twinkle"
"im bringing home my baby bumble bee"
"ABCs"
"Baa baa black sheep"
"Itsy bitsy spider"


Prayers
Our Father (can say the whole thing with someone else....slowly)


Precious moments
randomly kisses
walked all the way up the aisle and back to get communion with hands in prayer
loves Jesus and church (always asks to go to church and then does not want to leave once its over)
loves all snacks in a cup
wants to be exactly like mama
started asking to watch DORA
still loves Mickey and Minnie, Nemo, and Mermaid
picked out white heart salt water sandals at store and wants to wear them ever day
owns her first pair of real tennis shoes
ate her first bowl of cereal and milk with help from mama
thinks chap stick is the greatest thing ever
loves to color and favorite color is purple
sleeps with cat and boppy (her paci) in big girl bedcan
count to 10...skip a few then 17,18, 19, 20


Favorite food
bananas
grapes
yogurt
cinnamin rolls
bisquits
spaghetti-os with meat balls
noodles of any kind
carrots
corn
peas
chicken nuggets
cheese
pizza
pepporoni by itself
taco meat
fruit snacks
wheat thins
Ritz crackers

3 comments:

Elizabeth Delaney said...

What a sweet post, Laurel. She is precious.

Maria said...

Oh sweet petunia! Isn't this just the best age? (Minus all the drama, meltdowns, and headstrong moments....actually, even some of those of funny.) Miss you both.

Unknown said...

I love being able to stay connected to you and your little angel. Thanks for your posts and pics.