Friday night October 22, Isabel turned into a beautiful purple fairy to go to Ghost in the Oaks. It is a Halloween party in City Park at the Amusement park/Storyland. Besides the fact that she was "scared" the entire time....which is by the way our newest thing "Mommy I scared." I'm not sure were she learned that. But she is scared of everything these days and has to have me hold her. So I spent the majority of the night with a 30 pound fairy on my hip, while daddy pulled the wagon behind us. Her favorite thing was the carousel ride.....we rode 4 times!
Also, super cute....she is really into pony tails "tails" as she calls them. We now have different names for "one tail" means regular pony tail, "half tail" means half hair up and half hair down, and "two tails" means pig tails. She wanted "two tails" with her fairy costume. And by request she wore them proud. Don't the ringlets remind you of Cindy from the Brady Bunch. And NO I did not make them do that....her hair just curls that way!

Also, super cute....she is really into pony tails "tails" as she calls them. We now have different names for "one tail" means regular pony tail, "half tail" means half hair up and half hair down, and "two tails" means pig tails. She wanted "two tails" with her fairy costume. And by request she wore them proud. Don't the ringlets remind you of Cindy from the Brady Bunch. And NO I did not make them do that....her hair just curls that way!
1 comment:
Oh how cute! Gianna is a fairy this year too (Abby Cadabby to be exact.) Those are definitely some Cindy Brady curls. I'm hoping the good hair fairy comes to visit us soon. We're battling mullets and ultra thin hair. Here's to hoping!
Post a Comment