Monday, October 25, 2010

Elmo Live

Saturday, Liz and I took the girls to Elmo Live at the New Orleans arena. "Elmo Party" Isabel says!! She had a wonderful time and sat there the entire 2 hours....only to whimper a couple of times when Elmo left the stage. In a desperate attempt to calm her down. I said, "Elmo has to go potty...he'll be right back." She screams out, "Elmo go PooPoo!!!!" I respond, "Yes, baby Elmo had to go poopoo, he'll be right back after this song." "Otay mama!"




First experience with cotten candy, thanks to Ms Liz. I would not recommend this!!! It was soooo messy! Isabel, however, loved having straight sugar melt in her mouth!

Isabel telling Remi, "Come on Mimee, Elmo party!!"

More sugar.....a sucker!!

"Hairbrush and baby doll" in tow



Another side note: Isabel has started this obsession with hoarding items in her arms. Everytime we leave the house she has at least four things in her arms. Example (This morning): hairbrush, spoon, rubber duckey, her "cat", and the babydoll. It is soooo funny, it is like she thinks someone is going to take them away from her.

No comments: