Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday/Mothers Day


This year I was fortunate enough to celebrate my 29th birthday and mothers day together on MAY 9th. My birthday was wonderful...but the best gift of all....is being a mom to Isabel. For the first time in my life, I really felt the celebration of mothers...and I was so appreciated (especially by Phillips). As moms, we work so hard at giving and providing the best of the best for our children. We act so unselfishly and go and go until exhaustion. It was so rewarding to feel such a big thank you on this day. It was also such a blessing to celebrate this glorious day with both my Mom (Mia) and grandmother (Grams). You have been such role models to me and I thank you for all of your love, guidance, friendship, and inspiration. What a wonderful day!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just catching up with your blog. I can't believe how fast Isabel is growing. She is such a beautiful little girl just like her Mommy. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day and Birthday. Love you and miss you! Linds

Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

Such a precious family! Hope y'all are doing well! Things are great here. Just waiting on the arrival of Baby Chamblee- due this week! Love and miss you! Brooke