I took Isabel to Disney on Ice today at the Lakefront Arena with some of my co-workers and their children. Isabel had a ball....clapping, yelling, singing, swaying to the music. She was mesmorized at first...reaching out to the characters as if she could pick them up. She fed off the crowd and when the crowd cheered so did Isabel. The second half was a little bit iffy....she started to get a bit wiggly. All in all (as Isabel would say) she was a....GOOD GULL!!! Aka: good girl!!
It was so special for me to take her....I love DISNEY and I am smitten that she getting into it too. She dressed up in character as Snow White!!! Here is the princess herself....It was a perfect day!




Abigail, Ella, and Isabel....The most beautiful princesses I know!!!
1 comment:
I wish we could have gone with you! Carlyle would have been decked in princess attire as well... you know how much I love Disney! I hope she loves it as much as Isabel!
Post a Comment