Sunday, January 10, 2010

My little ladybug and her party










We celebrated Isabel's FIRST birthday this weekend. She had a ladybug birthday bash at home with family and friends. I absolutely loved putting this party together, and I have to say that it was PERFECT!!! Isabel was so precious eating her cake and did it very dainty like, taking one little bite at a time...until she decided to UH-OH the whole thing off the tray and onto the floor. She thought it was better to see the cake fall and splat on the floor than to eat it. It was a great time and we would like to thank everyone that helped us celebrate.

4 comments:

Sarah Green said...

Super cute deco! She looks so beautiful, as I am sure you know that. Happy 1st Bday little ladybug! Madeline is sitting next to me right now and is now telling me she wants a ladybug bday party when she turns 3 :-)

Maria said...

Maybe you can work on celebrating this child a little more this year! (Ha) She looks like she had a ball. Hope you survived all the adoring fans in your house. Love to that sweet Ladybug from her nanny ReRe.

Kate Dawson said...

What a party?!?! That outfit is precious! It's good to see your face, too! I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks so cute! You did a great job decorating. The sweet little ladybug is precious too. Happy Birthday!