Okay so I have been somewhat crazy with the crafts recently. I think it may be time to have a baby!! Over the past couple of weekends I have been making Christmas crafts. I made frames a couple of weeks ago and it was super easy. All you do is paint a design on a canvas board (found at craft store) with acrylic paint, glue a plastic magnetic frame in the center, back it with scapbooking paper, and hot glue bow on top. (You can set out the frames or glue ribbon to hang on wall.) Then the ornaments are super easy too. You need clear plastic glass balls (found at Hobby Lobby or Michael's), paint pens, shredded paper for basket accents, and ribbon. I decorated most of the glass balls with an initial and then poka dots in the background. Hope you all enjoy these ideas and happy crafting!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Nesting/Crafting...3 weeks to go!!
Okay so I have been somewhat crazy with the crafts recently. I think it may be time to have a baby!! Over the past couple of weekends I have been making Christmas crafts. I made frames a couple of weeks ago and it was super easy. All you do is paint a design on a canvas board (found at craft store) with acrylic paint, glue a plastic magnetic frame in the center, back it with scapbooking paper, and hot glue bow on top. (You can set out the frames or glue ribbon to hang on wall.) Then the ornaments are super easy too. You need clear plastic glass balls (found at Hobby Lobby or Michael's), paint pens, shredded paper for basket accents, and ribbon. I decorated most of the glass balls with an initial and then poka dots in the background. Hope you all enjoy these ideas and happy crafting!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You could sell these! Love playing "martha"!
Post a Comment