Saturday, December 6, 2008

50.5 percentile

We went yesterday for our 36 CHECK up!! Isabel is right on target at 6 lbs and 3 oz, and they think she will follow this pattern of growth since she has followed the 50th percentile bell curve this entire pregnancy. Which means she will weigh somewhere roughly in the 7 lbs range at delivery. Which is also great news for me!!! She is head down and ready to go...but I am not ready to go. The doctor thinks that I will probably deliver within two to four weeks. So I can relax this week, cause we're not having a baby early. This also gives her time to fatten up. Most of you would be delighted to hear that Isabel is going to be born with hair...and I mean LOTS of it. With my Italian genes and Phillips Scottish genes, we just knew she was going to have hair. On the ultrasound she has like a 1/2 inch long hair on the back of her head; I just hope she has it on the top too. Thats the update for now. We are going to relax this weekend and enjoy the calm before this exciting storm!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Fantastic. Right on track --- we sure can't wait to see this precious baby girl! Gianna said to tell Isabel that she's already jealous of all her hair!!! (That's okay - we still find ways to do bows!) Love, Maria

Anonymous said...

Hey Laurel -
Deborah gave me your blog address and I'm so excited about keeping up with you guys this way! This is such an exciting time for you and I can't wait to see baby Isabel. I know she will be beautiful!
Andrea Rives