30 weeks and 3 days and counting down. I really feel much bigger this week. I think from here on out I have entered the not so cute part of pregnancy. I go for a check up this Thursday and will post a blog after that. Other than growing every day and horrible indigestion, I feel really good. No swelling so far....cross my fingers!!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
30 weeks and 3 days pregnant
30 weeks and 3 days and counting down. I really feel much bigger this week. I think from here on out I have entered the not so cute part of pregnancy. I go for a check up this Thursday and will post a blog after that. Other than growing every day and horrible indigestion, I feel really good. No swelling so far....cross my fingers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So happy to see you this weekend! You look beautiful!
Post a Comment