Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Eating solids at 6 months
After leaving Juliet's 4 month well appointment the doctor gave me the go ahead to begin trying solid foods starting around 5 months of age. Juliet turned 5 months right around the time we were heading to the beach. I decided, for the pure sake eliminating stress, that I would wait until we returned from our trip. And so we began with rice cereal mixed with breast milk right around June 10. FOUR weeks later of trying rice, peas, squash, ans sweet potatoes (all veggies)....and lots of frustration on her behalf and mine....I opened a container of bananas....and she swallowed!!!!! So, here we are July 15 and she is finally eating! It is still a working progress as I am sure she would prefer to be breast feed but there you have it....it's documented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment