Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The BIG blog catch up

I am starting to fill in the blanks with my blog.  Scroll down to see new posts from the last 3-4 months.  I am trying to catch up more for myself and for print out purposes.  I view this blog as sort of a GIANT scrap/baby book.  I often get so behind I feel overwhelmed and want to quit.....I am reminding myself that it is ok and even a picture is better than nothing.  SOOOO, this coming year will probably be a lot of blog titles with a picture!!

With a new years resolution.....take more pictures and blog from my I-phone (cause it is easier and more realistic at this point in our lives).

2 comments:

geauxcory said...

I treat my blog the same way! It IS my only scrapbook, although I am behind in getting them printed as well. lol

geauxcory said...

It's amber, by the way. Just realized it is under my husband's name :)