Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mia to the rescue

Mia left today Wednesday January 8, 2014 and yes I cried again!



What would we have done without MIA!!!!! Mia visited Covington for a total of 14 days.  And helped every single day.  There was never a moment for rest. WORK WORK WORK and more WORK....and Mia never complained.  She was on cloud nine to be with us.  She washed clothes, dishes, cooked, got out girl clothes from attic and washed them, set up baby girl bedding/room, slept with me and baby and helped me at night. She was our live in nanny!  THANK YOU Mia for everything.  Wish I could have another baby just to have you with me for that long of a time! 



Just for the record.....the last day Mia was at our house on her way home from the grocery she accidentally ran my Sequoia into our house turning into the garage.  Ooooops!  Although, we are still not laughing at this, I am sure we will one day!

No comments: