Sunday, September 1, 2013

Isabel's Interview (4.5 years)



Isabel Jenkins Interview
(4.5 years old)
My name is Isabel.
I am years old. 
I live in Natchez Trace.
My house is in Covington, Louisiana.
I live with Mommy.
My pets are Sammy.
My mom’s name is you know how you don't like me saying your first name....right?
She is 14 years old. 
She weighs  pounds. I don't know.
Her favorite thing to do is play with me. 
She does not like to play rough.
She likes to eat vegetables.
She likes to drink water.
I like it when she plays with me.
My dad’s name is Daddy.
He is  I don't know years old.
He weighs I don't know that either.
His favorite thing to do is snuggle with me. 
He does not like to ride bikes.
He likes to eat vegetables.
He likes to drink milk.
I like it when he snuggles with me. 
I love it when Mom or Dad cooks cupcakes.
My favorite food to eat is macaroni and cheese.
I don’t like to eat peas.
My favorite place to eat is at home.
I like to order pizza.
My favorite color is pink.
What makes me happy? when I pick flowers.
What makes me sad? when nobody plays with me and when caroline pulls my hair.
What I’m afraid of is dinosaurs.
What is my favorite thing to do? color
What I wish for is a fairy princess.
If I could go anywhere, I’d go to Disney World.
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
My favorite toy is something in my room.
My favorite animal is my cat.
My favorite book is Jesus.
My favorite song is Twinkle twinkle little star. 
My favorite game is winning game with daddy. 
My favorite thing to do at school is color.
What I know about Jesus is that he dies. 
When I grow up I want to be an artist.
I love MY FAMILY.

Everything in bold is exactly what was said.  No explanations needed for the questions. 

No comments: