I will attempt to play catch up as May has come and gone. For those of you that don't know, we just moved to Covington, LA where we will permanently reside. I will post next on our move and our future. Here are the events that have past.
May 7: Caroline turns 4 months with stats posted separate
May 9: I turn 31!!!
May 9-13: The whole family takes turns with the stomach bug....which started with Caroline. (Yes, Caroline got sick on my birthday and I was sick for Mother's day)
May 13: Mother's day
May 20: Neighborhood going away party
May 26: We MOVE to Covington, LA
May 27: Isabel has her first ballet recital
It is now June and I am exhausted from packing, moving, unpacking, and being a mom of 2! I have so many posts to write that I don't even know where to begin. Here are some pics of the girls in May.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment